SAILOR Himalayan Salt (glass grinder)190g

£4.99

Since 1982, the Cypriot company, Theodorou Salt Industry, has been processing and packaging natural sea salt from the Mediterranean sea. Nature and technology are successfully combined, without altering the products natural form.
The first and original Cypriot salt producer, stemming from a family run business which began life in Larnaca’s Salt Lake several decades ago.
SAILOR Himalayan salt has a lot going for it: it’s tasty, it’s pink, and some even claim it has healing properties.

At over 95% sodium chloride, it is a very pure salt. The other 5% is made up of iron oxide, which usually gives it that characteristic pink colour, and smaller amounts of sulfur, calcium, potassium, magnesium, iron, and zinc.

In addition to being pretty, it is a very popular cooking salt.

It has a nice crunch and a slightly floral flavour, similar to lavender, that makes it ideal for a finishing salt on roasted meats or even baked goods.

The coarse texture means that it is also a good choice for brines and marinades.

In stock

SKU: 5290022000774 Category:

Description

INGREDIENTS: Salt

AVERAGE NUTRITIONAL VALUES PER 100G:

Energy: 0kj/0kcal

Fat: 0g of which saturates : 0g

Carbohydrates: 0g of which sugars: 0g

Protein: 0g

Sodium: 38000mg

Salt: 0g

Store in a cool, dry place and away from direct sunlight.

DISCLAIMER: We take every effort to make sure the product information displayed on our website is correct, however, product recipes are regularly changed. This may affect nutrition and allergen information. You should always check product labels and not rely solely on the information presented here.

If you require specific advice on any product, please contact us.

Delivery Information

This is the delivery information tab and likely needs more work as to what goes in here. I can add more fields in as needed.