Intellectual property and acceptable use
- All content included on the Website, unless uploaded by Users, is the property of GreekDeli2u Ltd, our affiliates or other relevant third parties. In these Terms and Conditions, content means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this Website, including any such content uploaded by Users. By continuing to use the website you acknowledge that such content is protected by copyright, trademarks, database rights and other intellectual property rights. Nothing on this site shall be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark, logo or service mark displayed on the site without the owner’s prior written permission.
- You may, for your own personal, non-commercial use only, do the following:
- retrieve, display, and view the content on a computer screen.
- You must not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy, distribute or use for commercial purposes any content without the written permission of GreekDeli2u Ltd.
- You may not use the Website for any of the following purposes:
- in any way which causes, or may cause, damage to the website or interferes with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the Website.
- in any way which is harmful, unlawful, illegal, abusive, harassing, threatening or otherwise objectionable or in breach of any applicable law, regulation, governmental order.
- making, transmitting, or storing electronic copies of Content protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
- You must ensure that the details provided by you on registration or at any time are correct and complete.
- You must inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provide when registering by updating your personal details to ensure we can communicate with you effectively.
- We may suspend or cancel your registration with immediate effect for any reasonable purposes or if you breach these Terms and Conditions.
- You may cancel your registration at any time by informing us in writing to the address at the end of these Terms and Conditions. If you do so, you must immediately stop using the website. Cancellation or suspension of your registration does not affect any statutory rights.
Password and security
- When you register on this Website, you will be asked to create a password, which you should keep confidential and not disclose or share with anyone.
- If we have reason to believe that there is or is likely to be any misuse of the website or breach of security, we may require you to change your password or suspend your account.
Availability of the Website and disclaimers
- Any online facilities, tools, services, or information that GreekDeli2u Ltd. makes available through the Website (the Service) is provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis. We give no warranty that the Service will be free of defects and/or faults. To the maximum extent permitted by the law, we provide no warranties (express or implied) of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of information, compatibility and satisfactory quality. GreekDeli2u Ltd is under no obligation to update information on the website.
- Whilst GreekDeli2u Ltd endeavors to ensure that the website is secure and free of errors, viruses, and other malware, we give no warranty or guarantee in that regard and all Users take responsibility for their own security, that of their personal details and their computers.
- GreekDeli2u Ltd accepts no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the Website.
- GreekDeli2u Ltd reserves the right to alter, suspend or discontinue any part (or the whole of) the Website including, but not limited to, any products and/or services available. These Terms and Conditions shall continue to apply to any modified version of the website unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
Limitation of liability
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions will: (a) limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from our or your negligence, as applicable; (b) limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or (c) limit or exclude any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law.
- To the extent that the Website and Content are provided free of charge, we will not be liable to you for any loss or damage of any kind.
- We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of events beyond our reasonable control.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, GreekDeli2u Ltd accepts no liability for any of the following:
- any business losses, such as loss of profits, income, revenue, anticipated savings, business, contracts, goodwill, or commercial opportunities.
- loss or corruption of any data, database, or software.
- any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
- You may not transfer any of your rights under these Terms and Conditions to any other person. We may transfer our rights under these Terms and Conditions where we reasonably believe your rights will not be affected.
- These Terms and Conditions may be varied by us from time to time. Such revised terms will apply to the Website from the date of publication. Users should check the Terms and Conditions regularly to ensure familiarity with the then current version.
- The Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 shall not apply to these Terms and Conditions and no third party will have any right to enforce or rely on any provision of these Terms and Conditions.
- If any court or competent authority finds that any provision of these Terms and Conditions (or part of any provision) is invalid, illegal, or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision will, to the extent required, be deemed to be deleted, and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions of these Terms and Conditions will not be affected.
- Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
- This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales and all disputes arising under the Agreement (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh
GreekDeli2u Ltd details:
- GreekDeli2u Ltd is a company incorporated in England & Wales with registered number: 12630045
- Registered address is: 1 Kings Avenue, London N21 3NA.